I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY X'MAS



Well I'm started to work at here almost 3 weeks.
Ermmm so far still can handle all the things.
but the things is my English still poor when I communicate with the shipper
 so I need to keep improve in communicate with shipper.

This year X'mas eve I celebrated with my colleagues.
They invite me to join them for BBQ and exchange gift.
because so suddenly so I didn't prepare any gift so I not exchange with them.
But really fun and enjoy with them.(because I seldom talk with another department so I become shy)



It's our communicate really got some problem?
why always will pop out somethings!
I don't need get the things from you.
I just need the simple ,simple and simple.
I know need to settle down all is someone need to be patient and apologize.
but izit this make us tired?
WE try to make each other HAPPY.but in the end the story will be QUARREL.
I try to don't think too much but....................................................................................
when I sleep sure will thinking back all the things when happened on the day.
YUP,I know somebody else when saw this blogger sure feel what problem to us.
Actually nothing!just emo. 
This is my blog and the only place I can speak out all the things.
and actually this is the only place I always emo and nobody listen to me so I just write the blogspot.
so in this blogger mostly is sadness blog.


Vent complete!
2moro will be another good day!
god bless me~
reminder to myself!
nothing will let you fail the only thing is you don't looking forward.
BUCK UP MAY.
nothing is impossible,be CHEER~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment