I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

sorry my dear,forgive me ok❤


oh yeah!
This is my boy do for me at FACEBOOK CHATBOX :*
surprise for this  picture can pop out in my chatbox.
actually yesterday we got argument and I never give the chance to let him explain and I straight going to sleep!



When I wake up,I using the HP online then see he send the message to my inbox and I open the message actually is garbled then I keep asking him why send the garbled to me.
After a few hour I open laptop and see again the chatbox actually the garbled is my lovely ELMO picture I happy until I cry because  I few sorry to him><



Sorry my DEAR,forgive me ok?!
I love you so much!



Tomorrow going back hometown already :D
Actually 1 things can let me happy is can back home eat all my favorite food =)
But one things can't change is friday until sunday I still want to work at carrefour :(
Another is next week no class already can prepare to study at home,
But I think I should use the time in playing,chatting ,hanging out with friends and doing some no use thing><
Then 2nd week I will back to melaka to exam my final paper><
Gdluck to me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment