I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Forever can not be trusted♥

i fat ady....2KG==
i want SLIM lahh..
when i come melacca i think i will slim..
but actually no have become fat only==
haiyoooooo..OMG!!

how can slim..really sad lahhhh:((

today my dinner+supper is MCD AYAM GORENG..!!

and i dun like tis night..
let me think too much ady><

i dunno what i thinking now..
just confuse confuse and confuse..
i believe u will no trust me ady:(((
because i really do somethings let u cant accepted..

when i see u write tat things..
i really upset:(
because i really do not perfectly...
and i dun wan argue..
because i really really dun like..
bc argue is so tired @@

i just can say SORRY to u only..
but i LOVE u so much..
i fear that day is no your..i dun wan u leave me..
and i never think i will leave u..
i believe we can forever♥
i think u thinking same wif me right?



i love u ♥dear SECRET♥

No comments:

Post a Comment