I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

i wanna be a PRETTY GIRL ♥

look at a tired face==
i want SLIM..
i really fat jor><
how can slim..
help me:(

ohhhhhhhhhhhh..
i really really no have mood want study><
OMG next exam will coming soon..:(
account,math,microeconomics and bla bla bla..
when i thinking about that i wanna be crazy

another make me crazy is eng presentation==
want standing in front and talking loud sound ..
then the lecture gv 3time chance only..
then i must improve my eng><
abuthen i will fail my presentation mark!!

huhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..
dunno how can make me have study mood..
i really really lazy want to study when i see the book==
if i continued like that attitude i think i should be die 1st...
and i will fail all my subject><
and i will scold by mum and let them disappointed..


another..
to my lovely SECRET more 3days we will meet ady..
i really miss u..
when i see u i need u give me a big hugssssssssssssss...
hahhahahaha..
because is really long time din see u ady...
I love u dear SECRET..:-*
do u miss me?this question is everyday i asking u♥
because i like to listen what are you answer me♥





No comments:

Post a Comment