I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

媽咪 姐姐 生日 快了♥

26072011 & 27072011

To :my mami and my sis

happy birthday♥

first year din celebrate birthday together...
i miss you all so much♥

Ohhhhhh..
this few day busy to study exam:(
next thursday want exam micro already
but all chapter i still dunno is what meaning...><

haiz..
another let me down is about my quiz><
account i can't understand that adjusment..
all can't balance nia><
i think i should study hard in this subject..


to my DEAR..
i miss you..
this month and next month i think i will busy to study..
i think i can't accompany you:(

morning i want study..
noon i wan sleep..
night i want doing assigment & study...
and then midnight i just can really to accompany you.:(
and dear sorry this few day i no accompany you..
i know you always say nvm..

thx DEAR♥
I LOVE YOU ♥

i really lazy want study..
but i no other choice..
because final exam is upcoming,then i must study hard..:)

1 comment: