I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

sorry♥YOU


New start tomorrow...
Last time wear school uniform and go to school for study and playing...

I want to change be a adult ..
wan working and working for my life...

Today ..
To buy things for travel...
But just for two hours ..
What was not ready .. do not know how to do ...

Just now..
chat wif my mummy..
she said my father wan get money to me for open 1 shop to sold things...
but i scared...
because when i
do business ..
The pressure is on I want to make money ..
Rather than lose money ..
But ..
I really want to shop ..
But I do not know what kind of industry ...
I hope the industry can find ..
I can do my own business =))

After about 10 minutes just to call you ..
No one hit ..
When I quest for space-time ..
You are very tired ..

Hate to say ...
Also say sorry to you ...
Because of my things ..
Hurt you waited and waited ..

Looking forward to tomorrow ..
Come on Come on ..
I will have the color of the hair ..
Ha ha ha ...
I almost had a nervous ...


when i go travel i will miss u so much♥
waiting for my back♥

No comments:

Post a Comment