I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 19, 2010

LAST DAY SCHOOL=')

Today 19 NOV 2010 is last time we study at school..
Originally wanted to graduate quickly ...
But ... now
Willing to feel a bit ...
I used to have friends to chat n joke of the day ..
The most important I hope all my lovely friends do not forget me.....
We want to keep contact ..
or hang out for"yamcha"..haha
The most important thing now is..
SPM ..
only a few days ...we must try we best n gambatek nia......=)
Hope all friends can obtain very good results ...

I am very happy today ...
Because I have a very memorable graduation feeling ..
the photo will upload soon..
at my fb gt photo already...=)

I will not forget in my memories of this year...
when we can eat"MCD"together..we can BLA BLA BLA...xD
we can play in the class..we can sing together ....
haha...

All this will be finished ..
So .. after filling =)

"SPM"
we coming now



now i suddenly do no want camera already...
I want to cancel my order ..
but duno can or not....><
I would like to replace the I-PHONE4 ..
I fell in love with I-PHONE4 ..
how good...
I-PHONE 4 is too expensive..

--------------------------------------------------------

i think' i m wrong...
i do nt recognize...
i do nt know how><
although i said i hate him..
but after all we still are friend..
i always think you know me....
but in fact you did nt..
i'm afraid..
i'm really scared..
i really dunno want how to do ..

No comments:

Post a Comment